Job descriptionThe Showing Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, that individual will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Specialist. The Showing Specialist will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and he/she will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Specialist will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. The Showing Specialist will close buyers to contract offers, and then pass the baton back to the lead agent.
A Showing Specialist should be able to successfully show homes to around 8-10 buyers a month, while he/she earns bonuses based on a percentage of each deal. The Showing Specialist will also be able to successfully balance showing homes with prospecting daily; setting appointments for both buyers and sellers.
The Showing Specialist will have, or be willing to immediately obtain a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, he/she will be eager to earn the right to use their license as a Buyer Specialist. Showing Specialists are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
Job Specific Skills, Attitudes, Traits
- People oriented
- Happy, positive, engaging
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in his/her car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven track record and ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Willing to lead generate and prospect for buyers and sellers daily
- Willing to be held accountable for results
- In depth knowledge of homes, construction & building methods, process & costs
- MN Real Estate License or willingness to immediately obtain
High Performer Key Activities
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients, driving buyer clients to homes
- Proactively network with agents and homeowners to secure non MLS and pre MLS opportunities for buyer clients.
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Able to effectively consult with clients in the field on the local real estate market, construction & building methods, process & costs
- Close buyer clients to contract offers
- Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Maintain planned use of time, blocking out time to focus on top 20% activities
- An opportunity to pursue a career in the real estate industry
- Proven 60-80K“on target” earnings. A “rock star” in the role could earn 100K
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the team
- First Class Training, Coaching, Personal Development, and Accountability
- A solid track record of real estate production and service
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional
- Teamwork, encouragement, and support with a family feel